Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gifts for my children and wrapping paper. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #142
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    wrapping paper, too*s

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    coffee

  4. #144
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ticket to the Static X concert tonight "for Hubby"

  5. #145
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    a microwave oven for my mom

  6. #146
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't done any shopping lately, The Local stores are sooo crowded right now.

    I would like to thank everyone for posting on this thread, I thought it would be an unusual topic, but I never expected it to last 6 pages.

    rog

  7. #147
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is one of my favorite threads Rog!
    I bet it will be around a long time!

    I bought colf/flu meds and the necessary ingrediants to make chicken soup sigh!!!

  8. #148
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES!!! Purple is so pretty!
    I had Blitzen for almost 8 years before he died! I got him as a baby and he was hand fed and pretty tame. He was an English Budgie (I like them because they are a little larger and their chirp isn't a shrill sound like smaller budgies). He was green and yellow, loved to give me kisses... I miss him. He died 4 years ago and I have only just recently thought about getting another.

  9. #149
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last thing I brought was a strawberry froot burst drink and a gluten free peach and spice muffin.

    I use to breed show budgies. We had a small breeding stock of 400 odd birds. We loved the opalines, lacewings, clearwings, recessive pieds, and cinnamons.

    I use to breed a few of the "pretty coloured" ones to sell so we could buy bird seed. I miss having them as my husband is now into breeding cockatiels.

  10. #150
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Hope ya all will be feeling better real soon sis*S* and I am sure they will with homemade chickensoup. Ha, that even works over here*L

    Rog, I love this thread, too. Its so easy for everyone to join in cause we all do shop don't we*S*

    Seeds and special treats for my daughters budgies which I am getting Saturday morning. I 'd like to get her purple and a white one, what ya think?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •